All copiers (including all copiers, printers and engineering copiers) sold by Repo Copier SA are subject to the terms and conditions put forth in this warranty document, unless otherwise stated in the invoice, for the time periods described, beginning on the date the copier purchased is received by the buyer.
An unconditional 30-day complete warranty
Repo Copier SA offers full warranty coverage for a full 30 days. This period starts on the date the copier is received by the buyer. During the shipping process, vibrations may occur. This may result in the need to make adjustments to the copier once the copier arrives at destination. For this reason, Repo Copier SA takes full responsibility for the copier purchased. Our responsibility includes paying for all missing or broken parts and consumables, as well as labor, for the first 30 days following delivery.
- All products come with a thirty (30) day hardware warranty which begins the date the product is delivered.
- If we are notified that a product is received damaged or defective on arrival within three (3) days of delivery, return ground shipping will be provided at Repo Copier's expense on condition no discount was applied to the invoiced amount.
- If we are notified that a product suffers from a hardware issue after three (3) days but within thirty (30) days of delivery, return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
- A replacement product of the same specifications (if possible) will be shipped at no additional charge within three (3) business days of receipt and inspection.
- The replacement product assumes the remainder of any existing warranty or thirty (30) days from delivery, whichever is greater.
All warranty service is performed at our facility in Highlands North, Johannesburg.
IN ORDER FOR OUR WARRANTY TO BECOME EFFECTIVE, THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS MUST BE SATISFIED:
- The copier must be plugged into a surge filter and/or power protection device that is properly sized to support the power and filter requirements of the copier as stated by its service manual.
- The warranty does not cover damages that may have resulted from the buyer moving the copier. We recommend that your copier be moved by a certified copier technician.
- The warranty does not cover service issues that are the result of customer abuse or misuse.
Parts that are replaced will be sent out standard courier. The customer may pay the price difference to have the parts sent out next day or second day air.
- Buyer negligence (i.e. liquid damage, accidental damage, power surges.)
- Diagnostic and/or repair fees by a third-party.
- Service Level Agreements
Terms of Service